Fraser River Sturgeon Fishing Charter RATES
We offer single and multi-day fully guided fishing trips in remote areas to break away from the crowds and boats. From Chilliwack up to the Fraser River canyon, we will make sure to get you into huge sturgeon, while enjoying the most breathtaking scenery imaginable.
All Charters include:
- 8 hours from departure to return.
- Bottled water, coffee, and light snacks.
- Simms G3 waders and Simms wading boots for all guests.
- Premium fishing tackle.
- Private boat and guide (Yves) 21 years guiding experience.
- Guaranteed 100% catch rate or your next trip is free.
- Participation in our mark and recapture conservation tagging program.
Prices: cdn funds
- 1 Anglers - $1500
- 2 Anglers - $1600 ($900 per person)
- 3 Anglers - $1800 ($600 per person)
- 4 Anglers - $2000 ($500 per person)
- 5 Anglers - $2200 ($440 per person)
- Fraser Canyon Ultimate Day including Gourmet BBQ shore lunch up to 4 people $2,500 per day. Limited availability inquire for more details
Prices do not include
- Fishing licenses (Freshwater Licence and Sturgeon Conservation Tag)
- Optional Gourmet BBQ lunch $75 per person (July/August only) or Premium packed lunch $35 per person
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended industry rate)
- 50% Deposit Due upon booking your trip.
- Balance due 60 days prior to your trip. (non-refundable 30-days before the trip)
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO PURCHASE PROVINCIAL FRESHWATER LICENSES AND TAGS
Please remember to have a printed and signed copy of a valid (Current year) license with a Sturgeon Conservation tag with you before you get on the boat.